23 December 2011

TOTAL OF BIRD SPECIES SEEN SO FAR IN THE RECORDING AREA= 110

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS AND A GOOD BIRDING YEAR FOR 2012

Friday 23rd December

Due to lack of time and a rather busy schedule I've done no birding for the last few weeks, yes I have really missed it but sometimes its nice for a little break to get fully charged for 2012. Another reason is that I have watched Liverpool FC and I must say they do look a classy side, (OK biased but it's true) I can't quite believe how they dominate so many teams, have so many chances and yet so far have scored a mere 21 goals, although yes they do so far have the meanest defence. Take for example the QPR game (one of my favourites for the drop), not a bad side but the possession was at times embarrassing and for a 1-0 scoreline to Liverpool which to be fair should of been at least 7/8 defies me. But that wasn't the only game, watching it on the box as with some other top premiership sides doesn't really reflect how good that game was as understandably a lot of the action is taken out, this also applies to the new boys such as Norwich and Swansea which I must say looked really good sides and should easily hold there own.

No comments:

Post a Comment